Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Sport

Ok before I sort through the like 500 pictures from Disney World and post about it, I'm going to write about a new sport Tristan invented. It's called toothbrush sword fighting. Seriously that is the only way I can think of for him to get a HUGE glob of toothpaste on the bathroom wall, behind him, above his head, above the towel rack even. I went into the bathroom and saw the blue toothpaste up there and thought "What the ..., how the...., eww." So much for letting him brush his teeth alone. Maybe the new spider man toothbrush had something to do with it. It is so kind of sad when he gets all excited over a new toothbrush. You'd think he never gets anything new. Of course that's not the case (see previous posts). But here we are at Wal-Mart again, and he sees the spider man toothbrush and just goes nuts. "Can I have a new toothbrush, pleeeeeease? Oh yeah, new toothbrush, new toothbrush!" It's like some poor little orphan, "Can I have some more porridge please?" Anyway, I'll get to the Disney stuff soon. Just as soon as I have a quiet moment. Ya, like that's going to happen.

No comments: