Monday, October 1, 2007

Famous last words

Tristan was standing on the couch, with an evil look on his face. In front of him was his Diego pop up jungle hut, with no roof. I'm thinking he's going to try and jump down through the top. I said "what are you doing?" And here's the famous last words, he said "hehe, watch this." He's said it lots of times before and I'm sure I'll hear it a lot more. He is little mister adventure. Anything dangerous or scary, he wants to do it. And the bigger he gets, I'm sure the worse it will get. He's already part monkey I swear. Oh but all he did was jump, he didn't do what I thought he would and I didn't give him any more ideas. He has definitely not gotten that fear of heights thing yet. He'll jump from anything you'll let him or at least he'll act like it until I start yelling "NO, get down from there, you'll get hurt,...". And all this while he's coughing up a lung, running a fever, and cant' breath through his nose. Just think how adventurous he is when he's feeling good.

1 comment:

jagzoo said...

Hey, just wanted to say I love your blog! It always makes me laugh especially "last words"! I wish I had the time and patience to do one. Gena