Monday, September 24, 2007

Doug's home

Doug came home on Saturday and with him came all his stuff. Bags, boxes, junk. So that means the house is a mess and of course he had to mess up the new computer. I just went to look for some pictures to put on of Tristan dressed up as various things and all my pictures are gone. At least out of Picasa. They better be somewhere on here, so help him. But on the up side of having my husband home, I don't have to answer all of Tristan's calls at night, I didn't have to cook dinner, and I just might get out of mowing the yard for a while. Of course that means no more peanutbutter and jelly or cereal for dinner. We only did that a few times while Doug was gone. There are just some days you don't feel like cooking you know.

Otherwise, not much going on here, which is why I haven't updated lately. We've been doing a lot of nothing. Tristan is out playing as much as he can, I've been out shopping as much as I can. Oh and I've been planning our Disney trip, yeah! We're going to Disney World! Florida in October shouldn't be too bad I hope. I think Tristan is going to love it. And if he doesn't I know I will. I've always wanted to go to Disney World.

Ok, cute thing of the week. Tristan was jumping off the couch and I don't know why he said it, but he said "Damn it...oh I'm sorry". Because he knows he's not supposed to say bad words. I looked at him, trying not to laugh, and said "What did you say?" He said "I said damn it but I said I'm sorry". And I said "Because your not supposed to say that word are you?" Ya, he knows, but when he gets older and bigger he's going to say a bad word. He told me that one day and I asked "what bad word are you going to say". He thought about it a minute then said "I'll say damn it". I don't know where he ever picked that word up :)

So here's some pictures of Tristan dressed up as whatever. The quality is not the best because I took them with his fisher price camera.

No comments: