Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ah, toys!




We had to go to Wal-Mart today. Actually had to, to buy another of those plastic drawer towers. You know what I'm talking about. Why did we NEED one? Because we have to many toys and stuff. We went to Lockport this past weekend and Tristan got spoiled again. He got a lot of play-doh and stuff to go with it. We already had some so it's not like he was deprived or anything. And it's great that the family thinks of him and spoils him. But the new additions put us over our storage limit. So I got a five drawer thing and filled it already. With art stuff, play-doh and toys, coloring books. And it still didn't all fit. We have more that is still on top of the roll away dishwasher in the scary closet (as it is called around here). I'm surprised that people don't think that Toys-R-Us exploded in our house. His room sure looks like it. Well more like Toys-R-Us and Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. Because not only does he get spoiled by both sides of the family but he has a mommy who can't say no either. So ya it's a little my fault too. And I'm a pack rat so it's not like I can really get rid of stuff or throw it away. But I should invest in that company that makes the drawer things. We have three of them now. We have a small one for all the cars. A seven drawer one with two drawers of just the Cars movie cars. All of them! We have ALL of them! A drawer for guns, one for pirate stuff, and one for cd's. Yep, this kids got it all. Now if only he would play with it all in his room by himself. Well, the neighborhood kids like to play in his room. Did I mention all the toys under his bed? Can you see all the storage tubs and boxes under there? And for those of you who haven't seen it before, there's Tristan's castle room. Somewhere behind all the bookshelves and stuff is the ruined castle I painted. Some artist huh? Realistic trees and all. Thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Tara, this is great, remember when you thought my kids had too many toys? Now, I just have too many kids!!