Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Let's get this party started

I'm slowly becoming addicted to blogs. It all started with Catherine Newman from Parent Center. Then a friend here and there have sent me links to their blogs and it just goes on and on. And I think it is a great way to keep in touch with all those old friends we kind of loose track of. So I called my blog down this road because life's a journey, right? And well, my mind is a very meandering road. I swear it won't take a straight path and you'll soon find out that I kind of jump around with topics. So anyway, I thought it was as good a title as any. Now I had a web site when we were in Germany and I kept up with it for a while. And then I had a kid. Well now he's in school, so we'll see how this goes. I don't know, writing things might be easier than posting pictures. But anyway, it's a start and we'll see where it goes.

No comments: