Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My lists

I kind of have the opinion of "If I'm nauseous, you should be too". So just for the fun of complaining, here's my list of things that are making me sick right now. It changes daily.

The smell of food, pretty much any food.
The smell of dog food and dog treats.
The sight of food on tv. All those food commercials are disgusting.
The smell of Tristan's paint, and he's been in a painting mood lately.
The smell of wet dog, it's been raining here.
The thought of food, I HAD to go grocery shopping today and it was horrible. But poor Tristan needs to eat, even if I can't.
Watching any disgusting shows like CSI, Bones, Survivor, Amazing Race, Kid Nation, anything where there is blood, guts, or food shown in a disgusting way.

Really, poor Tristan. I don't feel like putting much effort into anything, like playing, cooking, cleaning. And this kid is feeling great and has just as much energy as ever. And Doug just left again for three weeks, so it's just me and Tristan here to fend for ourselves. Like I said, poor kid. I'm really hoping this morning sickness stuff (still the wrong term for it) goes away by the end of the month. Really 3 months is enough. I'm tired of feeling queasy ALL day long. And not being able to eat anything good. Although I have had some rare moments when I can eat, something does sound good, and then it's like the scene from Jurassic Park where they lower the cow into the raptor cage. Seriously, don't come near me you might lose a finger.

On the up side, the sun is shining today and I plan to get our stuff to decorate for Christmas. Tristan is all excited since I reminded him he has his own tree. We have to go to our storage shed and get all the stuff first. Fun fun there. And then it would really help if I cleaned my house before decorating, but I think it'll be more like while I'm decorating. Dust the shelf before I put something on it to collect more dust. I think it should be part of your prenatal care that they send a maid to your house to clean. That would be awesome. Ok, I guess I've complained enough, I'll stop. Time to decorate the house (and maybe clean it).

No comments: