Friday, November 9, 2007

Random junk

So I guess I'll start out with, I'm pregnant! Yep, number two is on the way. Hopefully a girl. I don't know if my morning sickness (such the wrong name for that) is worse or the same. But I can say, I'm tired of eating crackers already. Anyway, that's that news.

I was reading "Baby Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy yesterday and I have some advice. Don't drink and read. I almost choked and squirted cranberry juice out my nose. It is a very funny book.

You know what's ironic? Micheal Jackson on the cover of Ebony magazine. Nuff said.

I was watching tv and a football commercial came on. What is it about sports guys hitting each other on the butt. You don't see that anywhere but sports. You don't see Army guys tapping each others tushies. "Hey good shooting" smack. Is it because sports guys see each other naked a lot. Like my friend Carin's theory on guys who sit next to each other at the movies. Some guys leave the "man seat" between them. Her husband does, he won't sit right next to another guy. But it is really funny to go to a movie here on post and see the basic trainees come in and sit right next to each other. They've seen each other naked. And it's true, all the guys in uniform will sit next to each other. The ones in civies don't. Thank goodness women don't have that problem. I can sit right next to a friend.

Tristan's funny expression of the week: "Oh my gracious Lord!". He sits on the toilet so long his legs fall asleep. What can I say, he's slow at times. Anyway so when he tries to stand up, it hurts. He was saying "Oh God", but I told him that's not nice so he can't say it. I don't know where he got "oh my gracious Lord" but he says it like a little old man at a tent revival. It's hilarious.

Tristan and I went to Toys-r-us on Wednesday to get Christmas list ideas. I might as well just move there and save the hassle of moving the store to our house. Ok, it's not quit that bad, but there are plenty of ideas of things he wants. Unfortunately he wants a lot of big toys. Hello kid, small house, no storage, remember?


This is Tristan in his halloween costume.


Yep, another spider-man suit.


Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

1 comment:

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

Congrats Tara. I am so happy for you guys. When are you due?