Thursday, October 16, 2008

We've been busy

It's been a while and we've been busy. My Mom came to visit at the end of September for a week. And I got spoiled having help here and Gavin got spoiled being picked up by Grandma all the time. He really had her trained. So then we all went to Pekin for a visit. My 6 hour trip took 7 1/2 hours and I'm not doing it again. At least not soon. We all had a good time, I went out with friends, took full advantage of having help around, Tristan played with a neighbor kid, and Gavin got spoiled some more. Then we went to Lockport to visit Doug's family and I showed off Gavin to everyone. Then drove back here by myself, 2 boys and a dog. Actually wasn't too bad, just not exactly fun. So now we are back... the house is a mess and it's been one of those days all week. Tristan got a cut on his eye from a piece of paper, quick trip to the clinic. He's better today thankfully. But you know when you've been away for a while, it's hard to get back to a routine. It's hard to go back to being alone and yes I'm throwing myself a pity party. I'm tired, stressed, a little overwhelmed right now, and am really ready for Doug to come back. But on the bright side, here are some recent pictures of my boys.

No comments: