Sunday, January 11, 2009

I finally went through the 370 Christmas pictures. And here's a few of the good ones.



Doug made it to Texas ok and is now in Fort Irwin, California. I'm still making plans to move to Pekin. I feel like I'm operating on half brain capacity right now though. Gavin has not slept through the night since we went to visit family for Christmas. It was enough of a schedule change, or change in bed, or location, noises, I don't know what but he has gotten used to waking up like every hour. I finally gave in to the dark side last night, I let him sleep in bed with me. It was easier to get him back to sleep that way and I finally got a little more sleep. He has started to really scoot backwards and just today got up on his knees to crawl. No forward crawling yet but he does do a little low crawl/scoot somehow. I know because twice I've found him chewing on the dog's toys and once he was chewing on the newspaper. This kid is going to keep me on my toes. Tristan was such a good kid I could leave anything laying out and he didn't bother it. I never really baby proofed with Tristan. Gavin will stick anything and everything in his mouth. He had his 6 month check up and he is 17.7lbs and 27 inches. He's my little butterball baby. My little butterball, but he is moving all over. With any luck he'll wear himself out and finally start sleeping all night again!

No comments: